Finding some modified parts??

Talk about anything you like as long as it isn't offensive
Rover100

Finding some modified parts??

Post by Rover100 »

Hi guys, not long joined my intro was a little dismal :lol: but i am really seeking some help trying to find some mods and whats available for my particular car as all the places ive looked (cant remember what they were off the top of my head) have very limited parts for my car, i was wondering if theres a website i dont know about that have helped anyone out in the past a short list of parts im after:
Not sure on makes

An uprated radiator + fan(maybe all the pipes if they come)

Induction kit

Cat back exhaust

WHEELS!! (Alloys white if possible)

And is there a conversion kit from hydragas to coil overs front and rear??

Ive got 1995 rover 100 kensigton 8v k-series

Thanks the names dan btw :D
DotMatrix

Re: Finding some modified parts??

Post by DotMatrix »

An uprated radiator + fan(maybe all the pipes if they come)
did you see my answer in your other thread? you shouldn't need one, providing your fan works and your radiator isn't worn out. new original radiators should be possible to find. for an uprated radiator that is a direct fit you need a radiator from a rover metro/100 diesel, other people have fitted mgf radiators as an upgrade but this seems to involve cutting and welding.

Induction kit
I think k&n does one.

Cat back exhaust
I would purchase one from maniflow.co.uk

WHEELS!! (Alloys white if possible)
there is several original alloys to choose from but the aftermarked alloys is not that easy to find.

And is there a conversion kit from hydragas to coil overs front and rear??
the hydragas system is a very capable system that when modified can be made both very low, very hard and with very little body roll.

see the front page for guides on mods.