Car prices

Technical Help for the A & K Series Metro. Please state what year and model you're referring to for better responses.
Wibblyp

Car prices

Post by Wibblyp »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROVER-METRO- ... %7Ciid%3A1

I was surprised to see a 114 registered on an "S" plate, never seen one before but then that's not a surprise also. It's £3780 which is a lot of pennies. Having looked on " How many left " , there is a suggestion of a gta 16v with around the 50 left mark. Does anyone have definitive manufacturing dates, engines and specs for the last models produced ? I've carried out the normal searches, Google, owners club, etc but am finding it difficult to nail it down. I'm convinced a forum member must have done this before so would be grateful of someone sharing so my boredom doesn't overtake me.
Also,how do you interpret the " How many left " ? Easy with the gti, quite definitive information. The gta information however is mixed across 114 gta and metro gta or is the suggestion that their are so few 114 gta's correct ?

All the best to all.

Ps I see the Russians are back !
DotMatrix

Re: Car prices

Post by DotMatrix »

yes. sorry about the spam stuff. I am trying to keep it down but my admin rights is not working right now so I cant delete that crap