henseys MK3 quest

A place for members to have a real time diary of what they have done to their car/s. Use one post per person/car and add to it as you work on your pride & joy. Please add the year and model in the title (example: - Dave's 1992 Metro 1.4SL)
henseyseries3

henseys MK3 quest

Post by henseyseries3 »

Hey i'm james recently picked up a 1994 1.1 metro quest

as the story goes i went to the garage my dad works at for an mot and it was parked in the show room, dad quickly decided it was good idea to talk me into buying it.

so here we are lucky really as my tdi powered series 2a landrover now has a sliping clutch,i have few plans down the line but nothing major atm other then probably an exhaust and some alloys now onto some pictures of the old girl

Marksouthwales

Re: henseys MK3 quest

Post by Marksouthwales »

Good arches as well, top job
Rover 114 Gta
MGF Trophy 160
Ex mechanic Austin, Mazda, 89-2004
South Wales MGf register, mgoc
henseyseries3

Re: henseys MK3 quest

Post by henseyseries3 »

Well things have progressed ever so slightly, other half nicely supprised me with a hornet bomb, was originally going for a sportex system but this fits the bill for some noise and a nicer look

also picked up a set off mpi gti wheels need a refub mind you
[Image

boot spolier was also brought an fitted this massively changed to look of the rear end

and some snowww so photo opportunity with my series 2a

dropped the gti wheels down the poweder coaters so decided to give the metty a wash and try to clean up the engine bay

gti wheels picked back up from the coaters applied a couple of coats of wheel sealent

sent them round to the tyre place nextdoor to have some 175/60/13 toyo cf2s fitted and got them on

this one was a verry verry impulse buy i wanted these little bits eventually but didn't expect to pick them this soon hoipefully get them painted soon and fitted

would have been rude not to get an updated picture at longbride

and the last little bit of this update a pal of mine found a colour coded fuel cap insert while having a clear out